Virat Kohli is an Indian international cricketer who currently captains the Indian national team in Tests and One-Day Internationals (ODIs). He is widely regarded as one of the greatest batsmen of all time, having set numerous batting records in all three formats of the game.
Kohli made his international debut in 2008 and quickly established himself as one of the most consistent and prolific run-scorers in the world. He has scored over 25,000 runs in ODIs, over 10,000 runs in Tests, and over 3,000 runs in T20Is. He is the fastest batsman to reach 10,000 runs in both ODIs and Tests, and he holds the record for the most centuries scored in both formats of the game.
In addition to his batting prowess, Kohli is also an excellent fielder and a capable bowler. He is a complete cricketer in every sense of the word, and he is widely regarded as one of the best players of his generation.
|Full Name||Virat Kohli|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1988|
|Place of Birth||Delhi, India|
|Age||34 years old|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium|
Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer who is considered one of the best batsmen in the world. He made his international debut in August 2008, playing an ODI against Sri Lanka. Since then, he has gone on to represent India in all three formats of the game – Test, ODI, and T20I.
Kohli is also the current captain of the Indian cricket team in all formats. Under his leadership, India has won several bilateral series as well as reached the finals of the 2017 Champions Trophy.
Virat Kohli is one of the most high-profile cricketers in the world, and as such, there is always a steady stream of news about him. Here are some of the latest headlines:
- Virat Kohli announces retirement from T20Is after T20 World Cup 2021
- Kohli leads India to historic Test series win in Australia
- Kohli becomes fastest player to score 12,000 runs in ODI cricket
- Kohli named Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World for third consecutive year
Here are some of Kohli’s career stats in international cricket:
Virat Kohli holds several records in international cricket. Here are some of them:
- Fastest player to reach 12,000 runs in ODI cricket
- Most runs in a single edition of the IPL (973 runs in 2016)
- Most centuries in a calendar year in Test cricket (6 in 2017)
- Fastest century by an Indian batsman in ODI cricket (52 balls)
Here are some highlight videos featuring Virat Kohli:
- Virat Kohli’s fastest century in ODI cricket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GsI6ZQoQ2Y
- Kohli’s 235 against England in Mumbai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtkGGb5Z_10
- Kohli’s 82 against Australia in the 2016 World T20: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D82hj0ZaqA
- Virat Kohli’s top 10 centuries in ODIs: https://www.mansworldindia.com/sports/10-highest-virat-kohli-centuries-odi-edition/
- Virat Kohli’s top 10 centuries in Tests: https://www.mpl.live/blog/virat-kohli-test-centuries-full-list/
- Virat Kohli’s best fielding moments: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiiD9A86s0Y
- Virat Kohli’s best bowling moments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbu0oKUwVlc
- Virat Kohli’s leadership moments: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/leadership-lessons-from-sports-1-nash-narasimhan-tupil
You can follow Virat Kohli on his social media accounts: