Quinton De Kock Profile
||Quinton de Kock
||29 years (Born on 17 December 1992)
Quinton de Kock is a South African cricketer who plays as a wicketkeeper-batsman in all three formats of the game. He made his international debut for South Africa in December 2012 in a T20I match against New Zealand. He made his Test debut in February 2014 against Australia and his ODI debut in January 2013 against New Zealand. He has played for various teams in domestic T20 leagues, including Delhi Daredevils (now Delhi Capitals) in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and the Mumbai Indians in the 2021 season.
- In March 2021, Quinton de Kock was named in South Africa’s One Day International (ODI) squad for their series against Pakistan.
- In April 2021, he was named in South Africa’s Test squad for their series against Pakistan.
- In the 2021 IPL, Quinton de Kock scored 308 runs in 10 matches for the Mumbai Indians, with a high score of 70 not out.
- Quinton de Kock is the fastest South African and the second-fastest overall to reach 1,000 ODI runs, doing so in just 21 innings.
- He is the joint-fastest South African and the joint-fourth fastest overall to reach 2,000 ODI runs, doing so in 45 innings.
- In February 2020, he became the second-fastest wicketkeeper-batsman after Adam Gilchrist to score 5,000 runs in ODI cricket.