The 2022 Indian Premier League (IPL) Provisional Schedule has been released by BCCI India. In 2022, the first match will be held on March 26, while the second match will be held on March 27, 2022. A match between Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders is likely to happen in the upcoming season 2022, which marks the start of the Indian Premier League season.
IPL 2022 Ticket Booking
IPL 2022 Ticket Booking- As everyone knows Indian Premier League is one of the most watched sports tournament in India. Every year, thousands of people come to the stadium to watch live cricket matches. Many people have already booked the offline ticket for the first game which will be held on March 26, 2022 at Wankhede Stadium, Maharashtra. The online ticket reservation process will begin in a day or two. People will be able to book the ticket online from various apps like BookMyShow, Insider.in, TicketGenie, Paytm and EventsNow. For detailed IPL 2022 ticket booking, pricing, links, etc., check out the article
The 15th Indian Premier League will kick off on March 26th and all the fans are eagerly waiting for the online link to book the ticket. The link to book the ticket will be available shortly in the applications mentioned above. 55 matches of IPL 2022 will be held in Mumbai, but the Maharashtra government has limited the crowd capacity to 25%. There is no official information yet on the release date of the link to book the ticket. People are advised to visit the website daily for the latest Indian Premier League 2022 news.
IPL 2022 Ticket Price
Ticket sales for IPL 2022 will start as soon as possible before the start date of the tournament on April 2, 2022 and will continue until all tickets have been sold. Those interested can buy tickets for Indian Premier League Season 15 in 2022.
IPL 2022 Match Highlights
|IPL 2022 Edition||15th edition OR IPL 15 (Tata IPL 2022)|
|Administrator||Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)|
|IPL Tickets 2022 Booking Date||April 2, 2022|
|IPL 2022 Date||March 26, 2022|
|IPL 2022 Mega Auction Date||12-13, February 2022|
|Total Match to be Played||74|
|IPL 2022 Final Match||May 29, 2022|
|IPL 2022 Total Events||53-day event|
|IPL 2022 Afternoon Match Start Time||3.30pm IST|
|IPL 2022 Night Match Start Time||7.30pm IST|
|IPL 2022 Host Country||India|
|IPL 2022 Match Venues||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Punjab, Jaipur|
|IPL Chairman||Brijesh Patel|
|IPL 2022 Official Website||www.iplt20.com|
|BCCI Official Website||www.bcci.tv|
How can I buy Indian Premier League tickets online?
- Before making a booking, you must first visit the official IPL ticket booking website or another IPL ticket booking provider such as BookMyShow or Paytm to do so.
- Logging in or creating an account on the homepage of the site will take you to your account control panel.
- Go to the Sports section and choose Indian Premier League 2022 from the drop-down menu (Coming Soon).
- From the drop-down menu, choose the appropriate match you would like to learn more about.
- Choose a seating area and specify the number of tickets required afterwards.
- Online payment can be made by visiting the payment page.
- After successful payment, you will receive an email and SMS confirming your purchase.
- When you’re done, you must print out your finds and bring them to the box office to get your tickets. Also, if
- you choose home delivery, your purchase will arrive 3-4 days before the game starts.
Read Also: what is price of ipl tickets 2022
How to Book IPL Tickets from BookMyShow App
There are several methods to book IPL tickets. The first method we are going to discuss is to book the ticket from the BookMyShow app. Booking the ticket from this application is very easy. You just have to follow the steps that we indicate below to book the ticket:
- First, go to the Play Store app on your device.
- Then type BookMyShow in the search bar.
- Click on the application and then click on the install option.
- Open the app when it has been successfully installed.
- You will then be able to see the price of the ticket and the “Book” option will be available in front of the price.
- Click on book and the payment page will appear.
- Make payment and your ticket will be confirmed
- Download and take a printed copy of the match ticket.
How to book IPL tickets from Paytm app
People can also book the ticket from the Paytm app. Follow the steps below to download the IPL ticket booklet:
- First, visit the Playstore/App Store app on your device.
- Search for Paytm app in the search bar and install it.
- Then open the app and click on the IPL Ticket option available under the “Book and Buy” option.
- After that, select the state and date of the IPL match you want to watch.
- Then select the seat and the number of seats you wish to reserve.
- After that, make the payment and your ticket reservation will be confirmed.
- Download it and print it for the party.